Nutritional Lifestyle Talk
Where: Copenhagen, Denmark
Date: 25 January, 2015
Time: 19:00 – 21:30
For more information: click here
In this workshop, I will be joined by Dr. Richard Moss and we will discuss the scientific evidence supporting the exceptional health benefits of a whole food plant based nutritional lifestyle and the “how to” for achieving the goal of providing healthful delicious meals for yourself and your family.
The workshop will teach you:
- What it means to truly eat “whole” foods.
- The best recent scientific evidence for why a whole food plant based diet can significantly decrease cancer risk as well as prevent or reverse heart disease and diabetes.
- How to distinguish what is valid and what is misleading about so many nutritional claims.
- How to interpret and really understand food labeling.
- How to organize your kitchen so that you have all the basics for preparing simple, quick, and delicious healthy snacks and meals.
- How to maximize the benefits of exercise and avoid the deleterious effects of strenuous exercise with a few simple diet changes.
The purpose of this workshop is to educate people about this essential lifestyle choice not only for human health but for the health of the environment.